Article 1 (definition)1. "Franchise Japan" (hereinafter referred to as "FCJ") shall mean the service of introduction and support for the franchise headquarters or its franchisees provided by Al Connection Products, Co., Ltd. (hereinafter referred to as "the company").
2. FCJ users (hereinafter referred to as "users") shall mean people who can use the service (hereinafter referred to as "service") of FCJ.
3. The rules, provisions, etc. relating to this service that the company posts from time to time on our site constitute a part of these terms of service.
Article 2 (Prohibited matter)1 Users of FCJ shall not perform any act that falls under any of the following items in using this service.
A. Acts of providing false information
B. Acts of providing information, etc. for the purpose of profit by using this service, or act of using this service for non-commercial purposes
C. Despite the fact that there is no intention of substantial request for information or intention to apply for briefing, acts of information request, or act of registering or providing information that the company can judge as having facts suspecting their possibility
D. Acts infringing the intellectual property rights, portrait rights, rights of privacy, honour, other rights or interests of the company or a third party, including acts that directly or indirectly induce such infringement
E. Acts that are against laws, public order and morals, or acts that might be feared
F. Acts of sending information including computer viruses and other harmful computer programs
G. Acts of altering information that can be used for this service
I. Acts of slandering or slandering individuals or organizations
J. Acts of obstructing or damaging the operation of the company or franchise operating enterprises
K. Acts of information provision etc. for the purpose of profit by using the company, or acts of using this service for purposes other than purpose for non-profit purposes
L. Acts that impede the management of the company or acts that damage our trust
M. Other actions that the company deems inappropriate
In cases where the user of FCJ falls under any of the items of the preceding paragraph, if the company determines that there is a risk of being applicable or if the company judges that it violates these terms of service, the company can take measures that the company deems appropriate.
The company will not indemnify for any damages caused to users of FCJ by the measures set forth in the preceding paragraph.
FCJ users shall be responsible for any damages caused by any acts that violate these Terms of Service by the FCJ users or damages to the Company or third parties.
Article 3 (Disclaimer of Warranty and Disclaimer)1. Even if you obtain information on our site or this service directly or indirectly from the company, the company will not guarantee users anything beyond what is stipulated in this terms of service.
2. Information on the franchise headquarters or its franchisees to be posted on this site is provided based on information provided by each franchise company and the company does not guarantee the truthfulness, completeness and accuracy of the information.
3. The company does not guarantee that the products, services, information etc. provided from this site gives 100% satisfaction in every one to our users.
4. Although this service may cooperate with external SNS service, the company does not guarantee such cooperation and the company does not assume any responsibility even if the company cannot cooperate with external SNS service in this service.
5. In the case that this service is in cooperation with external SNS service, users shall comply with the external SNS usage agreement at its own risk, even when a dispute arises between users and an external SNS operator that operates the external SNS service, the company will not be held liable for any such dispute.
6. Users shall responsibility for the cost of investigating whether using this service violates laws applicable to users, internal rules of industry organizations etc. The company does not guarantee that the use of this service by a person conforms to laws and regulations applicable to users, internal regulations of industry organizations, etc.
7. Transactions, communications, disputes, etc. about the service offered by this site arising between user and other users, external SNS operators and other third parties shall be handled and resolved at users’ responsibility and the company shall not be responsible for any such matters.
8. In connection with discontinuation, suspension, termination, unavailability or change of provision of this service, deletion or disappearance of user information, cancellation of user registration, data loss due to the use of this service, equipment failure or damage, the company will not be held liable for compensation unless a deliberate or gross negligence is found with the company regarding the damage suffered by users in connection with this.
9. A link from this site to another website or a link to this site from another website is provided, the company is not responsible for and do not endorse such external sites or resources. Your use of third party websites and resources is at your own risk.
Article 4 (About dealings with franchise operating companies)1. This service ranges from providing information of users to the franchise companies. Please understand beforehand that it will be a direct deal between users and the franchise operating company concerning dealings such as the contract concerning the actual franchise. Therefore, in the unlikely event, any trouble between the franchise headquarters or its franchisees and users, the company will not take any responsibility.
2. When dealing with the actual franchise headquarters or its franchisees, please carefully check the contents of information provided by each franchise headquarters or its franchisees and make a deal at your own risk. There is a case that a separate fee such as a consumption tax is necessary for the amount stated in the site. Please confirm with each franchise headquarters or its franchise store for details.
3. Necessary Information for shipping materials requested by users is the information of users’ address, name (corporate name), contact information, franchise accession. Please provide the latest and accurate information. This information will be disclosed to the franchise headquarters or its franchisees contracted with this site.
4. According to the provisions of the preceding paragraph, the personal information disclosed to the franchise headquarters or its franchisees shall be kept by each franchise headquarters or its affiliated store for the purpose of sending materials, e-mails of various notices, various telephone calls etc. The handling of personal information kept by the franchise headquarters or its franchisees is managed according to the regulations concerning personal information management prescribed by each franchise headquarters or its franchisees.
5. The company will deliver the information of franchise headquarters or its franchisees what users were requested. However, if there is a request for materials from the franchise headquarters or its franchisees from users who do not meet the qualification set up by franchise headquarters or its franchisees the materials may not be delivered even if the request company displays.
6. If there is any incompleteness about the information of users, the company may contact you depending on the situation. In that case, it will be a message to the person who is registered information, so please understand in advance.
Article 5 (Service ceased etc.)1. In cases where any of the following applies, the company shall be able to terminate or suspend the use of this service in whole or in part without notifying users in advance.
A. Periodically or urgently conduct inspection or maintenance work of the computer / system related to this service
B. When a computer, communication line, etc. cease due to an accident
C. When the service cannot be operated due to force majeure such as fire, blackout, natural disasters
D. External SNS service (means a service that has functions such as user authentication, disclosure of friendship relationships, disclosure of contents to the external social network, etc., used for the implementation of this service, and so on ), Trouble, interruption or suspension of service provision, suspension of cooperation with this service, specification change etc.
E. Others, when the company judges that suspension or interruption is necessary
2. The company may terminate all or part of this website or this service for our convenience. In this case, the company shall notify the customer in advance in a manner that the company deems appropriate.
3. The company may change the contents of this website or all or part of this service without notice.
4. In addition, the company is not liable for any damages caused to users based on measures taken by us under this section.
Article 6 (Storage of Information)The company is not obligated to store such information even if the company stored messages and other information sent and received by users for a certain period of time for operation, and the company can delete these information at any time. In addition, the company is not liable for any damages caused to users based on measures taken by us under this section.
Article 7 (Attribution of rights)Ownership rights and intellectual property rights relating to this website and this service are all attributed to the company or those who license to the company, and the use permission of this service based on the member registration stipulated in this terms of service or the use of intellectual property rights of the company or the person who licenses to the company concerning this service. Users shall not conduct any action that may infringe the intellectual property rights of the company or anyone who licenses to the company for any reason.
Article 8 (Dispute resolution and damages)1. Users shall indemnify the company for any damages caused by violating these Terms or in case of damaging the company in connection with the use of the service.
2. In cases where a user receives complaints from other users, external SNS operators or other third parties in connection with the Service or a dispute with those persons, In addition, the company will process the complaint or dispute in users’ expenses and responsibilities, and in accordance with the request from the company, users will be request to report the progress and results to the company.
3. In connection with the use of the Service by users, if the company receives any request from other users, external SNS operators or other third parties for infringing rights or for other reasons, the company must compensate the amount forced by the third party to pay for it.
Article 9 (Confidentiality)1. In this terms of service, "confidential Information" means, in connection with this terms of service or this service, any information concerning sales, operations, finance, organization, and other matters of the company that users has been provided, disclosed from the company in the form of verbal or recording medium, information. However, (1) those already publicly known or already known when provided or disclosed or made known by the company, (2) after being provided or disclosed or acquired from the company, those publicly known by publications or others due to reasons not attributable to own responsibility, (3) Properly acquired without the obligation to keep confidentiality from a third party authorized to provide or to disclose, (4) ) Developed independently without confidential information, (5) Information confirmed in writing that the company does not need confidentiality from the company. Shall be excluded from confidential information.
2. Users shall use confidential information only for the purpose of using this service and shall not disclose, leak our confidential information to third parties without our written consent.
3. Regardless of fate of Clause 2, users can disclose secret information based on the order of a law, a court or the government office, a demand or a request. But must notify the company immediately when there is the order concerned, a demand or a request.
4. In the case of copying a document containing confidential information or a magnetic recording medium etc., users shall obtain the written consent of the company in advance, and follow Clause 2 about the management of the duplicate and shall perform it severely.
5. Whenever requested by the company, users shall return or discard the written or other recording medium material containing all or any confidential information and confidential information contained or included therein, without delay, in accordance with our instructions.
Article 10 (Changes in these Terms and Conditions)1. The company may freely change the contents of this website and this service without notice.
2. The company may change these terms of service. If the company changes the terms of service, the company will publish it in a way that the company deems appropriate, and after publication of such change, if users continues to use this service, users will be deemed to have agreed to the change of these Terms.
Article 11 (Contact and Notice)Inquiries concerning this service, contact or notification from users to the company or contact or notification from the company to users shall be carried out by the method specified by the company.
Article 12 (Assignment of these Terms)1. Users cannot assign, transfer, set collateral, or otherwise dispose of the position of the use of this service to a third party without prior written consent of the company.
2. In the event that the Company transfers the business pertaining to this service to another company, along with the assignment of the business, the status on the usage contract, the rights and obligations based on this terms of service, the user registration information and other customer information shall be transferred to the assignee and it shall be regarded as the user agrees in advance this assignment or transmission in this paragraph. The business transfer prescribed in this section shall include not only normal business transfer but also any case where company split or other business transfers.
Article 13 (Complete agreement)This terms of service constitutes a complete agreement between The company and users concerning matters included in these terms of service, and prior agreement between The company and users concerning matters included in these terms of service, whether oral or written , overrides the assertions and consent.
Article 14 (Separability)Even if any provision of this terms of service or a part thereof is judged to be invalid or unenforceable by laws and regulations, the remaining provisions and part of this terms of service are deemed invalid or unenforceable and the remainder of the provision shall remain in full force and effect.
Article 15 (In relation to "Search by Budget" on this site)1. The "budget" search definition is posted on the publishing plan, but it is only a reference, it may differ from the actual amount depending on the timing etc. 2. Since the definition of "budget" differs depending on the franchise headquarters and its franchisees, please contact the headquarters for details.
Article 16 (Governing law and jurisdictional court)The law governing this terms of service shall be the Japanese law and for all disputes arising out of or related to this terms of service and this service, in accordance with the appeal, the Osaka District Court or the Osaka Simplified Court shall be the exclusive jurisdictional court of the first instance.
Article 17 (Resolution of consultation)In the event that any doubts arise in any matter not stipulated in this terms of service or interpretation of this terms of service, the company and customers shall promptly resolve each other in consultation pursuant to the principle of faithfulness and integrity.
Operated by Al Connection Products Inc.